SThM acquires the local thermal conductivity of a sample by measuring heat transfer between tip and sample using a micro-fabricated probe.
• Operational modes: Conductivity Contrast Microscopy, Thermal Contrast Microscopy
• Tip radius and device material of the probe: 100 nm, NiCr & Pd
• Thermal spatial resolution: < 100 nm
• Allowable current limit: 1 mA
• Operating temperature: up to 160 °C
• Temperature resolution: 0.1 °C
• Noise level in temperature: 0.05 °C
For further information on this Mode, please click here.