Keibock Lee, the President of Park America, a part of Park Systems a world leading manufacturer of Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), joined Enterprise Network Radio. It is anticipated to catch the attention of more existing and potential audiences related to general to scientific and semiconductor industry. The main discussion was about the AFM industry, competitive advantages of Park, and the company’s recent successes.
- Tell us about Park Systems.
- What types of industries does Park Systems primarily serve?
- Park Systems offers a number of innovative products. Tell us about some of these items.
- What are some of the benefits or competitive advantages that distinguish Park Systems as a leader
within its respective area of business?
- How do you envision Park Systems evolving or expanding in both the short- and long-term within
- Share with us some examples of the company’s recent successes.
About Park Systems
Park Systems is a world leading manufacturer of Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) with a complete range of products for lab researchers and industry engineers in biological science, materials research, semiconductor and storage industries. Park’s products are used by over 1000 institutions and corporations. Park’s AFM provides highest data accuracy, superior productivity, and lowest operating cost. Park Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California with its manufacturing, and R&D headquarters in Korea. Park’s products are sold and supported worldwide with regional headquarters in the US, Korea, Japan, and Singapore, and distribution partners throughout Europe, Asia, and America. Please visit www.parkafm.com for more information.
To view the full information, including the recorded file of this broadcast, please visit to the link below.