Park Systems will be on hand at the 43rd Annual AVS New England Chapter Symposium on June 16, 2014. Proceedings will be held at the UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center from 9:00a to 5:00p
Come on down to the vendor exhibit at the symposium and visit us between the hours of 11:00a and 7:00p for a chance to learn more about how our AFM solutions are uniquely suited to assisting you with your nanoscale research.
Featured speakers at the event include Prof. Christopher Arumainayagam (Wellesley College), Prof. Nancy Burnham (Worchester Polytechnic Institute), Dr. Lynne Garone (Elnk), Mark Lien (Osram Sylvania), and Prof. Charles Sykes (Tufts University).
l Date : June 16, 2014
l Venue : UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center — Lowell, MA
l Park’s Booth : Table at the symposium’s designated vendor area
About the 43rd Annual AVS New England Chapter Symposium:
Symposium Technical Sessions Include:
- • Nanotechnology and Nanomanufacturing
- • Chemical Sensors
- • Surface Analysis and Probe Microscopes
- • Heterogeneous Catalysis, including Metal and Oxide nanoparticles
- • Electrochemistry and Corrosion
- • Thin Film Technology and Devices
- • General Application of Vacuum Technology