Register now and visit us at the upcoming 7th Symposium on Functional Coatings and Surface Engineering being held at the main building of ÉcolePolytechnique of Montréal and Pavillon Jean-Coutu, on the Campus of the Université de Montréal. The program is currently set for activities from the 15th to the 18th of June.
Park Systems will have a presence at the exhibit table being managed by our regional sales representative SnowHouse Solutions. Mark your calendars for Monday, June 16 as the exhibit area will be open from 12:00p to 6:00p.
Come see the Park NX10 AFM system, the quickest path to innovate research. We will be on hand to explain how this tool can help you produce data you can trust, replicate, and publish at the highest nanoscale resolution.
l Date : June 15 - 18, 2014
l Venue : ÉcolePolytechnique of Montréal and Pavillon Jean-Coutu (Main Building) — Montréal, QC
l Park’s Booth : To be held with the table assigned toSnowHouse Solutions
About the 7th Symposium on Functional Coatings and Surface Engineering:
The symposium focuses on the following topics and subjects:
- • Thin films with tailored optical, mechanical, tribological, electrical, thermal and other functional properties
- • Smart coating materials and film systems
- • Vacuum and non-vacuum deposition processes and process control and diagnostics
- • Plasma processes and plasma-surface interactions
- • Thin film systems for passive and active optical filters and waveguides
- • Protective tribological coatings with enhanced wear, scratch abrasion, erosion and corrosion resistance
- • Characterization methods: microstructure and the functional properties
- • Thin film materials and systems for optical, optoelectronic, aerospace, outer-space, energy-control, biomedical, micro-system, sensor, energy and other applications
- • Surface and interface engineering approaches for the control of adhesion, stress and environmental stability
l Link :http://www.fcse-montreal.ca/