About this job
Park Systems, technology leader in atomic force microscopy (AFM) is looking for a technically knowledgeable sales manager who will manage the western region from its headquarters located in Santa Clara, California.
The position requires (1) solid sales skills, (2) technical background to understand the needs and requirements of scientists in research and engineers in semiconductor industry, and (3) excellent communications skills and teamwork is required.
Senior applications engineers in the field of scanning probe microscopy interested in transitioning into sales are welcome to apply.
NOTE: This position is for the US candidates only. The position will be based in Santa Clara, California. Applicants from foreign countries (outside of the US) will not be considered.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates should have
• Proven sales track record in direct sales and sales management of industrial metrology systems and or research scientific instruments.
• Past applications engineering experience in the microscopy field is a big plus.
• Advanced degree in engineering, physics, chemistry, material science, or related science/engineering is a big plus.
• Demonstrated people, and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication proficiency.
• Ability to manage and work with limited direction.
• Travel 25%~35% of time within the sales region.
About this company
Park Systems is a world leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy systems with complete range of products for lab researchers and industry engineers in biological science, materials research, semiconductor and storage industries. Park’s AFM provides highest data accuracy, superior productivity, and lowest operating cost.
Park Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California responsible for the Americas market, with its global manufacturing, and R&D headquarters in Korea. Park’s products are sold and supported worldwide with regional headquarters in the US, Korea, Japan, and Singapore, and distribution partners throughout Europe, Asia, and America.
Park Systems is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.